Wednesday, February 24, 2010

POSERS

It's a gloomy afternoon and my roommate, Sharon, and I are sitting at our kitchen table attempting to write our papers....

Sharon (with earphones in both her ears):You know, I'm actually not even listening to anything..........
Becky: O.O?! what...?
Sharon (with earphones still in both her ears): Doesn't it look like I'm listening to music????
Becky: what a poser you are..

Are people REALLYYYY listening to music when they have their headphones on??

what a bunch of posers........

fyi: I dont really remember how our conversation went so i elaborated just a teensy weensy bit. I guess I'm a poser too. & I DONT KNOW why im writing a blog about this....sorry to have wasted your time if you are reading this.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha
    I didn't know some people wore headphones but didn't have music playing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a waste of 30 seconds.
    Bazooka your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buck.. buck.. buck, BUCK-YYY!!!

    Oh, you're the most evil of us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Becky! I did not know you had a blog! Update more often!! I shall add you to my blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete